- 15 Things To Do in Samarkand, Uzbekistanby Kach Umandap - Howe on 15th April 2021 at 10:19 am
Popularly known for its mosques and mausoleums, Samarkand is one of the cities that is being visited by tourists. It is also the second-largest city in the said country. And since a lot of tourists go here every year, people can also communicate in English. Some popular tourist destinations even... The post 15 Things To Do in Samarkand, Uzbekistan appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- 12 Best Things To Do In New Jerseyby Lloyd on 14th April 2021 at 9:07 pm
Perched just off the Hudson River, New Jersey is a state that’s sometimes bypassed in lieu of visiting its big sister; New York. That being said, there’s a heap of the best things to do in New Jersey that you really should explore. From historic boardwalks, iconic university towns to windswept shores – New Jersey … Continue Reading
- The Best Undiscovered Greek Islandsby Travel Dudes on 14th April 2021 at 3:05 pm
Avoid the crowds and visit these beautiful undiscovered Greek islands - featuring empty beaches and crystal clear water for hours of swimming. The post The Best Undiscovered Greek Islands appeared first on Travel Dudes.
- Water Sports in Barcelonaby Apartment Barcelona on 14th April 2021 at 1:09 pm
Take to the Mediterranean sea for the best water sports in Barcelona. From jet skiing to sailing, there’s something for everyone to enjoy! The post Water Sports in Barcelona appeared first on Travel Dudes.
- 15 Best Things To Do in Santander, Spainby Fatima Turla on 14th April 2021 at 12:50 pm
Are you planning to travel to Santander, Spain soon? Read our tips below on the things to do in Santander with suggested tours! Santander is the capital city of the Cantabria region on Spain’s north coast. It is known for its peace and quiet surroundings, varied transport and communications infrastructure... The post 15 Best Things To Do in Santander, Spain appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- Weekend Itinerary in Ghent, Belgium: How to Spend 3 Days in Ghentby Two Monkeys Travel - Contributor on 13th April 2021 at 2:21 pm
Looking for inspiration for a weekend in Ghent? Read our tips below on the things to do in Ghent, Belgium plus a sample weekend itinerary, where to stay, how to get around, and the best restaurants to try! In the Confluence of the Leie and Scheldt rivers, the port city of... The post Weekend Itinerary in Ghent, Belgium: How to Spend 3 Days in Ghent appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- Taking the Copper Canyon Train in Mexicoby Travel Dudes on 13th April 2021 at 12:54 pm
An itinerary of visiting Copper Canyon including taking the Copper Canyon train and hiking and driving through the canyon in Mexico. The post Taking the Copper Canyon Train in Mexico appeared first on Travel Dudes.
- The LINQ Promenade – Your Ultimate Guide on What to Eat See and Doby Esther & Jacob on 13th April 2021 at 12:00 pm
“Hooooly…..,” I exclaimed. Once we arrived on the 12th floor, it felt significantly higher than when we were looking up at the zipliners from the ground. It was too late to turn back. In mere moments, we were strapped in and ready to fly through the LINQ promenade. We’ve been plenty of times over the The post The LINQ Promenade – Your Ultimate Guide on What to Eat See and Do appeared first on Local Adventurer » Travel Adventures in Las Vegas + World Wide.
- 4 Ways To Beat Boredom While Travelingby Two Monkeys Travel - Contributor on 13th April 2021 at 10:28 am
Traveling is a fun and exciting experience, but it can also be boring at times. Sitting on airplanes for hours or waiting for travel connections can be tedious, and even relaxing at the beach or pool can get boring after a while. The good news is, there are plenty of... The post 4 Ways To Beat Boredom While Traveling appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.
- 15 Best Things To Do in Leipzig, Germanyby Fatima Turla on 13th April 2021 at 10:19 am
Are you planning to travel to Leipzig, Germany soon? Read our tips below on the things to do in Leipzig with suggested tours! You’ll surely have a lot of fun! Leipzig is located in the German state of Saxony. It is known for its historical museums and landmarks. If you... The post 15 Best Things To Do in Leipzig, Germany appeared first on Two Monkeys Travel Group.